SOMETHING DIFFERENT - A pop up event in Leederville #somethingdifferentinleederville
Friday night 7th-Sunday 9th November 2014
Friday 5-9pm • Sat & Sun 10-4pm
The Leederville Arena (corner of Newcastle and Oxford Streets, Leederville)
This event is presented by ETSY Australia and run by volunteers of the ETSY WA Street Team.
This INAUGURAL event is a market space that will be made up of 40+ individual artists and makers. We are running it as an offline Etsy festival. Each allocated stall will consist of a trestle table and be of an area approximately 2x1.5m, table cloths and name sign. (all supplied). We are able to offer you a very affordable stall price of $40 per day (a total of $120 for the event), thanks to the generous support of several sponsors that we have secured.
The Arena will be decorated in orange and white (Etsy colours) and the whole event will have a festival vibe. Eat + Shop + Drink
- Supply awesome photos of your products – we can’t see or feel your products in real life so you need to sell them to us visually.
- Show us how you present yourself at events or how you will present yourself at this one – what is your branding like? How do you display your items?
- Our target market isn't just those who love to shop at handmade markets. We're looking for applicants that also appeal to the general public. Think about converting shopping centre shoppers to hand crafted lovers!
- We are looking at: product quality and uniqueness and branding class and cohesiveness. We want products from young or young at heart makers, we don't mind if you're a new & undiscovered seller or an experienced seller.
- We are also seeking persons with a good sense of team spirit and community.
How will you be juried?
Your application will be juried by a team that will look at your images of products and displays, your application, your branding, and your online presence. Once applications close, there will be a minimum of 1 week for selection process.
- To read the full press release and a little more info, go here: http://bit.ly/1qJUi3B
- Please share this to any others that you feel may be interested.
- If you have any issues or questions, contact us or post them on our Facebook page and we will do our best to answer them
- Please have your entry in by 5pm on the 28th September. Late entries will not be accepted. This is not negotiable!
Contact: email@example.com for more information
or visit http://wastreetteam.weebly.com/ | facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wastreetteam
For all the details you'll need to apply, join the facebook group dedicated to the event.
Here you will find answers to all the questions you might have about applying, stall sharing, insurance, product photos and everything else! This is your one-stop-shop for pre-application information and your chance to connect with other crafters who are interested in the event, as well as the event organisers.